International Symposium on Computational Science (ISCS 2018)
8-9 Mei 2018, Bandung, Indonesia
ISCS was born from the cooperation between Bandung Institute of Technology, Indonesia, and Kanazawa University, Japan, on the enhancement of graduate students’ education in the field of computational science and numerical mathematics.
It aims at providing an occasion to present and exchange results and ideas related to these research fields for young researchers worldwide but also cordially welcomes papers from senior professors and scientists. The symposium seeks submissions from academia and industry presenting novel research on all aspects of computational science and applied mathematics.
This year, International Symposium on Computational Science (ISCS 2018) will be held in Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences, Institut Teknologi Bandung, Bandung, Indonesia.
- ISCS 2007 in Bandung, Indonesia.
- ICSC 2008 in Kanazawa, Japan.
- ISCS 2009 in Sanur, Indonesia.
- ISCS 2011 in Kanazawa, Japan [link][proceeding].
- ISCS 2012 in Yogyakarta, Indonesia [link].
- ISCS 2013 in Kanazawa, Japan [link][proceeding].
- ISCS 2015 in Kanazawa, Japan [proceeding].
- ISCS 2016 in Bandung, Indonesia [link].
- ISCS 2017 in Kanazawa, Japan.